Uncle Leo’s Membership Card Terms and Conditions
1.1 In these terms and conditions following definitions apply unless the context requires otherwise: “Uncle Leo’s Membership Card” refers to the Uncle Leo’s membership card issued to a Member; Discount” means a discount off diner food and coffees, teas and shakes purchased at a Uncle Leo’s diner; “Member” means a member in the Program; “Member’s Account” means the account set up for a Member to record information required for the purpose of conducting the Program; “Program” means the Uncle Leo’s Membership Program; “Program Registration Form” means the registration form required to be completed by the Member for the purposes of the Program; and “Promoter” means Gioisa Pty Ltd ACN 119 733 578, of lot 1A, Campbelltown Road, Glenfield NSW 2167, website: www.uncleleosroadhouse.com.au; “Member” means a Member who is a natural person.
1.2 By registering and as a condition of participation, the Member accepts these terms and conditions and any rules, policies or procedures that may be adopted by the Promoter from time to time and any changes to these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are correct as at 1St May, 2016 but subject to change. The Promoter may alter these terms and conditions at any time by posting a new version on the Promoter’s website.
1.3 Any information on how to join the Program form part of these terms and conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency, these terms and conditions prevail.
1.4 Subject to Clause.
1.5 (a) Any natural person who is a retail customer of the Promoter may become a Card Member; The Promoter, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to refuse any person, company or registered business from participating in this Program.
1.6 Membership is not open to groups, trusts, partnerships, government departments or agencies. Each individual or company is only permitted to register once. Unless otherwise advised, to register the party must complete the Program Registration Form.
1.7 A maximum of one (1) Uncle Leo’s Membership Card may be issued per individual, and all cards must be issued in individual name.
1.8 The Promoter’s decision on all matters pertaining to the Program, including but not limited to any dispute as to discounts, the identity of a Member, eligibility to become a Member is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
2.1 The Promoter will give discount of 5% on the amount spent on goods and services purchased in one transaction at any Uncle Leo’s Diner provided that an Uncle Leo’s Membership Card is presented at the same time a purchase is made. Discounts will not be awarded retrospectively where the card is presented after the relevant purchase.
2.2 Members may not combine or pool discounts.
2.3 The Promoter reserves the right to offer bonus discounts at any stage.
3.1 The Promoter may in its absolute discretion, at any time without notice and without liability:
- Withdraw, cancel, withhold, deny access to, or use of, or in any way change any of the discounts previously advertised, offered to or accepted by any Member;
- Impose additional restrictions on a Discount or conditions for obtaining a Discount;
- Impose times in which discounts will not be available;
- Make any changes (including withholdings and cancellations) to Discounts and their availability from time to time;
- Give discounts which are different from the particular discounts you are currently given;
- Withdraw, replace or substitute discounts from time to time without notice; or
- Limit, withdraw, modify, cancel or increase the availability of particular discount;
- This offer is not to be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or discounted fuel sold through convenience store.
3.2 To receive discount, the Member must present their Uncle Leo’s Membership Card at the time of dining and notify the Uncle Leo’s cashier that they wish to claim their discount.
3.3 Discount is not available to Member using Uncle Leo’s App for placing orders.
4. Promoter’s rights and exclusion of liability.
4.1 The Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, at any time:
- Change, amend or vary these terms and conditions;
- Change, amend, vary, withdraw or cancel any discount or the value of any Discount;
- Withdraw, cancel, vary or change discounts at any time;
- Exclude a Member from, or cancel a Member’s membership in the Program without prior notice and without prior notice to a Member.
4.2 The Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, at any time cancel the Program in whole (or in part) upon 4 weeks’ notice to Members by advertising the cancellation of the Program on the Promoter’s website.
4.3 Without in any way limiting the rights of the Promoter, if a Member is, at any time, in breach of these terms with the Promoter, the Promoter may cancel the Member’s membership with the Program and any Member whose membership is cancelled may no longer claim discounts.
4.4 Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Program or a Journey, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
- Any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
- Any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
- Any Program registration form, or correspondence that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
- Any tax liability incurred by a Member;
- Any Discounts; or
- Withdrawals, cancellations, variations or change as set out in these terms and conditions or arising from the Program.
5.1 The Promoter collects Members’ personal information in order to conduct the Program. If the information requested is not provided, the Member may not participate in the Program. Members acknowledge that the discounts and their name may appear on purchase receipts.
5.2 In addition to clause.
5.1, By becoming a Member in the Program each Member agrees that the Promoter may use this information for an indefinite period, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the Member, including sending commercial electronic messages and telephoning the Member. The Promoter may also use information gained about Members during the Program, including but not limited to, information regarding a Member’s purchase of products and services for research to develop future customer products, services and offers. All information accumulated by the Promoter is for the use of the Promoter, its agents, related corporations and/or assigns.
5.3 A request to access, update or correct any information held about a Member should be directed to the Promoter in writing. Members can update their details by emailing the updated details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6.1 A Member must notify the Promoter in writing if the Member wishes to cancel its registration with the Program. A Member forfeits all discounts upon such cancellation. The Uncle Leo’s Membership Card must also be returned to the Promoter’s head office at Lot 1A, Campbelltown Road, Glenfield NSW 2167.
6.2 A Member is responsible for the security and use of their Uncle Leo’s Membership Card. The Promoter may charge a fee to replace a Member’s Uncle Leo’s Membership Card.
6.3 These Terms and Conditions are governed by the law of New South Wales, Australia. The parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of its courts and courts of appeal from them. The parties will not object to the exercise of jurisdiction by those courts on any basis. The governing law will apply irrespective of where you complete your application for Membership and where you submit that application.